You are a superstar marketer who can create a range of content for print, web and social media. You are that rare breed of marketer who has both creative and critical prowess: you can analyze and advocate, position and persuade, create killer content and review the results. You sweat the small stuff and get the big picture, too. If making a difference matters to you and working with iconic F500 companies and charities to change the world sounds like an exciting adventure, then read on!
Who we are
Better Work and a Better World: at Benevity that’s what we’re all about. We’re a software company in the business of doing good, building better ways for companies to connect with their customers and employees around causes (we make “doing well by doing good” more than just a tagline!). We’re growing fast and looking for more great people to join us.
We’re not Bono, just a passionate crew of workhorses out to change the world. We have that fun, flexible tech culture that people love (ok, some people – you know who you are!) – and we have a heart. We’re a registered B Corporation, which means we’re part of a new breed of companies committed to higher social and environmental standards.
You’ll join a dedicated, passionate team that creates innovative solutions (we were just honoured with our second TechRev Innovators Award) for our raving fans (er, clients). And you’ll get to rub shoulders with some of the most iconic and notable companies and charities in the world to help them make a difference (in even better ways). Our entrepreneurial environment appeals to self-driven, flexible team players who learn quickly, aren’t afraid to tackle hard problems and don’t mind wearing jeans to work. Sound cool? Join us!
What you will do
- Conceive, create and assess the success of a wide range of marketing content to realize business goals related to awareness & thought leadership, lead generation and sales support, marketing campaigns and client success
- Develop content that educates and nurtures clients and prospects (tips, trends, guides, whitepapers, case studies, etc.) across Benevity’s various channels (Blog, newsletter, & social media)
- Ensure visual, written and video communications reflect Benevity’s brand, are consistent in style, message, tone of voice, and are optimized for search and user experience
- Work closely with Client Services and Product Development teams to ensure consistency of message and brand - assist with the development of quarterly product release communications, product guides, client campaigns and launches as required
- Stay on top of and leverage market and industry data to develop compelling content that furthers marketing & business goals
- Be a key player in creating and implementing a content marketing strategy that moves the needle on key metrics
- Engage in blog outreach and maintain relationships with key influencers
- Plan and execute social media initiatives & promotions, and monitor conversations through various platforms
- Innovate new approaches and types of content marketing
- Measure the success of content marketing initiatives and marketing programs & projects
What you bring
- Bachelors degree in Business, Communications / Journalism or a related field
- 3-5+ years experience in a marketing, strategy, marketing communications or content creation role
- Top notch content marketing skillset, ideally with B2B experience
- Experience developing a wide range of marketing communications collateral (i.e.: product sheets, sales presentations /sales tools, explainer videos, blog posts &more)
- The ability to research, synthesize, analyze and distill information into the key points and present it in a finished form
- Tech savvy and a quick study: you can take in a lot of information, learn fast and translate the highlights for various audiences
- Be comfortable creating content that is fun and creative or technical and professional depending on the audience
- Be persuasive: you can create content that moves people from point A to point B and compels action
- Are analytical and imaginative with strong business acumen: you can conceive and articulate the what and the so what
- Have knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+
- Have full mastery of Word, Excel, Pages & Keynote
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign & HTML would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS software, a passion for non-profits and an innovative mindset are considered assets
What you can expect
- Work in a fast-paced environment for a dynamic, rapidly growing company with a history of proven success
- Join a team of innovative thinkers, keen to be part of a growing company that is all about helping businesses create innovative corporate and workplace giving programs
- Develop professional internal and external relationships with other people passionate about the Benevity mission
- Foster your creative, critical thinking and content creation skills on meaningful marketing work
- Foster innovation and drive efficiencies within the charitable landscape
- Connect with a rapidly growing and passionate group in an open, collaborative and fun environment
While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.