Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Days of Week Required: Monday – Friday
Minimum Hours per Week: 40 hours
Position will be a cross function between administration as well as overseeing specific projects related to Marketing, Distribution, Sales and Service for approximately 200 dealerships in Western Canada.
Cross functional responsibilities involve print media verification, dealer delivery issues, as well as administrative activities for several departments and managers.
- Candidate needs to be able to work with multiple Department Heads to oversee these various projects
- Candidates will be expected to handle day to day Dealer inquiries relating to the projects and be able to follow up as necessary.
- Provide administration support for Regional Manager and all Department Heads
- Data Entry, coordination, tracking and follow up of/for documentation are critical functions in this position.
- Retention and filing of documentation is critical in this position
- High organizational skills are essential
- Preparation of various monthly reports. Candidate should be able to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Jointly responsible (in conjunction with other administrative staff) for incoming/outgoing mail, fax, courier items
- Cross train with all other administrative support roles
- Assist with Office Management functions, i.e. Stationary orders, security system; liaise with outside contractors, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree
Experience / Skill:
- Candidates are expected to be self starters and take initiative.
- Must be able to work individually as needed.
- Previous experience in dealership administration is beneficial for this role, however not a requirement
- Candidate should be a self starter