EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
- Working collaboratively with the Director, Marketing & Sales Excellence, Business Development and Vendor Development teams, and other departments to identify and understand current market conditions and requirements as they pertain to Wajax marketing efforts – including market share, overall revenue growth, and profitability
- Building and executing strategic tactical marketing plans to support growth objectives
- Managing the development, content creation and translation of customer, vendor and internal communications
- Working with Business and Vendor Development to develop communications materials for the team
- Coordinating tradeshows, open houses, national sales meetings and other events
- Continuously measuring ROI and general success both internally and externally for all communications activities
- Ensuring consistency, accuracy and integration in all marketing and brand communications across the One Wajax organization
- Using CRM system to conduct direct marketing campaigns
- Producing standard and ad hoc reports and presentations
- Coordinating the promotional webstore (functionality, item selection and ordering of promotional items)
- Managing and updating the company profile in various directories and publications as required
- Creating purchase orders and track expenses against the annual Marketing Budget
- Assisting with selecting and managing relationships with third party marketing product and service suppliers
- Helping to develop the Wajax Marketing Department as the single point of contact and repository for market knowledge, resource material and tools to support all internal Wajax and customer facing personnel.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in Marketing or business-related field
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers.
- Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
- As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.