Are you able to take a complex topic and transform it into something that’s engaging, straightforward and easy-to-understand? Are you a strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit? Would you like to be a part of a company with deep roots who is about to disrupt their industry…. yet again?
Casting Workbook is seeking a Marketing & Social Strategist who is passionate about technology & the entertainment industry.
Who we are:
For those of you who don’t know us, we are a dynamic international SAAS company who continues to provide proprietary software to the entertainment industry for over 20 years. We sell what we make with the single goal to bring world class service to our members. Our Vancouver head office is located right on the False Creek seawall. Staff dogs abound and the fridge is always stocked with the latest and greatest. Health & Dental benefits start after 90 days.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to produce, implement and maintain impactful marketing strategies in the areas of digital, e-commerce and social media marketing, while also being capable of leading a small team.
- Plan, manage and coordinate all digital, e-commerce and social marketing, advertising and promotional activities from development to deployment
- Conduct market research to determine market positions and requirements for all existing and future brands/products
- Monitor and manage engagement and activity on all social media platforms on a daily basis and analyze & report quarterly on content performance
- Develop influencer engagement campaigns regularly to attract key social influencers
- Expand brand recognition backed by results presented on a quarterly basis
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Manage and report on the productivity of all marketing plans and projects
- Report on all marketing expenditures and their return on investment
- Collaborate with software and customer care teams
- Provide performance reports quarterly for all initiatives with recommendations for improvements based on metrics
- Expand mailing lists through various website and online marketing strategies; report on monthly growth of mailings lists
- Great attitude, sense of humour and love of dogs
- Creative “out-of-the-box” thinker and problem solver with a strong grasp on the digital landscape and brand awareness/engagement
- Forward thinker who is interested in what is possible with emerging technologies and how that applies to our customer base
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self taught with great experience or post-secondary degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- +3 years marketing experience in a fast-paced industry, preferably software with mobility
- Proven success in branding, marketing strategy, advertising, creative direction, events, online
- Demonstrated success in project management and staff supervision.
- Excellent ability in Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).