Marketing & Social Media Coordinator contract
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company Name: CircusWest Performing Arts Society (http://www.circuswest.com )
Category: Marketing , Social Media
CircusWest Performing Arts Society is a non-profit society that has been teaching and performing circus arts in Vancouver for 26 years. The society’s mission is to develop skills, build confidence and inspire passion through training and performing in circus arts. CircusWest performs at festivals, community and corporate events throughout the year. CircusWest is the home of CirKids, a youth training program, adult circus classes and the Avatar Circus Project, a professional circus troupe.
- Experience in Drupal, Word Press, MS Office Suite
- Experience in marketing, promotion and web design
- Familiarity with social networking sites
- Organization and time management skills
- Assisting in the development, deployment, and maintenance of the website
- Creating a marketing plan for programming, performances and events
- Updating social networking sites
- Designing and/or coordinating the production of brochures, postcards, flyers, programs, etc and assisting in the planning, writing and editing.
- Proofreading all content and ensuring high standard of quality control.
- Coordinating print advertisements with local papers.
- Providing support in the areas of marketing and promotion including research work, updating contacts and patron management.
- Reception duties including answering the telephone, email, and questions.
20 hours a week, $18/hr (Monday to Thursday evenings 3-8pm, occasionally weekends) Contract position.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page