Marketing & Sales Assistant full-time
Scott Land & Lease Ltd. has six full land service offices operating across a broad range of industries including oil & gas, utilities, alternative energy, infrastructure and telecommunications. We employ more land professionals than any other company making Scott Land the largest land and right-of-way company inWestern Canada.
Over the past 25 years, Scott Land has become a leader in the land business inWestern Canadaby employing the talents of many skilled and committed landmen, administrators and support staff who thrive on offering top-notch service to our clients and building a reputation based on quality. Scott Land and Lease offers the diversity, stability and resources of a large company, with the friendly and flexible environment of a small company and we continue to grow with many new and exciting projects coming in daily.
Currently our Calgary Head Office is looking to welcome an Administrative Assistant to the Marketing & Sales Team. This role works in conjunction with the Marketing & Sales team to assist with ongoing Marketing and Sales initiatives as well as lending support to the VP of Corporate Development, the Executive Assistant to the President and the ‘Corner Office’.
- Compile and distribute minutes from Marketing & Sales meetings
- Assist with research projects for marketing and sales team
- Research, purchase and preparation/packaging of client promotional items for distribution
- Track marketing inventory
- Manage RSVP’s for Scott Land team members attending client and industry events and conferences
- Distribution and tracking of tickets to various events
- Coordinate and assist in the research and event planning of Scott Land Client events
- Update website content as required
- Book boardrooms and order catering as required
- Administrative support as required to the VP of Corporate Development, the Executive Assistant and to the ‘Corner Office’.
- 2 – 3 years plus in a similar marketing/client driven assistant support role
- Strong organizational skills and key attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent computer skills in the current Microsoft suite of products
- Strong understanding of the value of client relationships