As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative an inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
Through our world-class science, global reach and commitment to working with our customers, we help to increase crop productivity, protect the environment and improve health and quality of life.
There’s never been a more important time to join Syngenta.
Executes campaign tactics for Customer Marketing and Marketing Communications on a project-by-project basis. Provides support to the marketing team through the coordination of promotional item orders, department budgeting/tracking, administrative support, procurement process support, and event management.
- Project based member of Customer Marketing & Marketing Communications teams, creating and developing communication and campaign materials to proactively promote relevant Syngenta products and solutions (i.e. product guides, tech sheets, plot signs, program guides, etc.) in alignment with overall territory strategy and in accordance with brand positioning and guidelines.
- Builds excellent relationships and promotes novel communication approaches with Agency of Record.
- Provides and coordinates marketing support for key micro-market trade shows, events and collateral; including invitations, mailings, signage, promotional items, etc. Also includes coordinating resources and logistics.
- Organizes, coordinates and assists in planning of external and internal meetings, symposiums, agenda development, travel arrangements, hotel and function arrangements as required while utilizing efficient, cost effective methods.
- Verifies and processes all departmental invoices for payment in a timely manner. Works with Finance BP to track overall marketing budget.
- Coordinates ordering, distribution and storage of required literature and promotional material.
- Manages the selection and design of the Syngenta promotional material and orders program with outside suppliers.
- Provides administration support such as preparation of materials/presentations, mail distribution, scheduling, travel bookings for the Head of Marketing and the Marketing Management Team.
- Inputs and reviews expense reports requested by the Head of Marketing and the Marketing Management Team.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Agriculture, or Business Administration; University degree preferred. 2+ years experience in a sales, marketing or administrative role.
- Comfortable working with numbers and knowledge of financial processes and SOX standards.
- Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe, and Outlook; Experience with MS Project and basic graphics programs an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and supportive of a team based approach and environment; Must be a strong team player and comfortable taking direction from multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles – positioning, market analysis, communications
- Basic understanding of agriculture, marketplace dynamics and customer needs.
- Skillfully plan, organize and monitor multiple concurrent activities and plans to meet deadlines; Must have excellent attention to detail and be action oriented.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact across functional groups to attain desired results
Good negotiation skills in order to obtain best pricing for promotional materials and other
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.