At CanaDream, we offer guests from all around the world the opportunity to experience Canada at their own pace in our top of the line RVs. We take great pride in helping people have unforgettable adventures, and see the country in a completely unique way.
Every one of our team members is important to creating the best experiences possible for guests, and it’s our goal to foster a supportive and collaborative environment that honors the contributions of each of those team members. We do this through:
- First class training;
- Promptly recognizing and acting on suggestions and feedback from employees at all levels;
- Utilizing people friendly and innovative technology;
- Giving all employees the resources and support they require to thrive.
Reporting to the Marketing Group, the Marketing Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating projects related to sales and marketing. This includes (but is not limited to) coordinating campaigns to increase revenue and profits, and auditing the performance of existing vendors/suppliers. This individual should have a broad understanding of the technological and media landscape as it relates to sales and marketing tools (such as web design and development, sales and marketing campaign testing and optimization, direct marketing and copywriting principles, etc). This individual is also responsible for maintaining strategic business relationships, business development strategies, and providing input to marketing execution.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Ability to understand internal and external systems and work with marketing partners.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns for product and services within budget and expenditure planning with a marketing team.
- Coordinate marketing programs, including direct mail, corporate sales, internet marketing, conventions, workshops, advertisements, sales tools and other initiatives.
- Be aware of market trends to determine feasibility and profitability of new or existing offerings; make recommendations based on findings.
- Coordinate branding initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Ensure all products, services, and other offerings conform to brand identity; conduct ongoing brand management.
- Work with station managers to coordinate advertising and promotion activities, including print, radio and television, online, and direct mail.
- Work with designers, writers, editors and other creative staff to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand messages.
- Prepare and deliver reports on the status of all marketing programs and initiatives to Marketing Group.
- Communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities.
- Prepare reports from Google analytics and Ad words to apprize Marketing Group of current status of campaigns.
- Ability to do split testing to landing pages and review special promotions, content, and product placement to assess impact and optimize e-commerce marketing.
- Coordinate social media presence.
- Responsible for ensuring that all designers (internally and externally) adhere to the corporate brand guidelines.
- Coordinate the production of brochures and other print materials as well as electronic materials for market services.
- Provide input to Marketing Group to develop short- and long-term strategic plans.
- Participate in planning of events that promotes CanaDream services.
- Participate in developing a process to gather continuous feedback from guests, customers and clients.
- Other duties as required.
Skill set, education and experience
- An appropriate combination of education and practical marketing and project management experience.
- Ability to analyze ROI opportunities and concisely communicate those to the President/CEO.
- Excellent organizational, strategic, planning and implementing skills.
- Excellent management writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, guests and customers.
- Ability to meet deadlines under stress and interruptions.
- Ability to follow project guidelines, purpose, following through, and completion.
- Ability to manage a team or work independently.
We are committed to developing each individual’s full potential through first class training, a supportive working environment, and challenging and engaging work. In return, we ask 100% willingness to embrace CanaDream’s operating principles, processes, and focus on giving guests the best possible experiences.
CanaDream Operating Principles
CanaDream is proud to employ individuals who embrace our operating principles:
- Integrity, truth and transparency will be the foundation of our company
- We will support one another and staff to align goals
- We will laugh with each other
- We will accept the wisdom learned from our mistakes to ensure our future success.
If you’re interested in a rewarding position where you can learn, work hard, and have fun at the same time, then we’d love to hear from you.