Limited Term, 5 months (Aug - Dec).
Purpose of the position
Reporting to the Team Lead, Regional Marketing, the Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for the strategic planning, management and day-to-day execution of all marketing and sales programs and promotions for North America. Sales programs can include deal registration, loyalty, try-and-buy, channel incentive and various other types of programs. The primary role of this position is to ensure programs and promotions for North America align to corporate strategy and accelerate revenue for the North American sales organization. This includes the ongoing management of existing programs as well as creation of new programs and occasionally, limited-time sales promotions.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing Program Manager is responsible for the following:
- Management and assessment of SMART's channel incentive and end-user programs in accordance with industry best practices
- Developing new promotions and strategies that align with SMART's objectives, motivate Channel Partners and delight end-customers
- Consulting with numerous internal and external teams for planning and execution of sales programs and promotion
- Regular reporting and analytics on SMART’s various programs to determine ROI and alignment with corporate strategies, as well as make recommendations for continuous improvements
- Responsible for ensuring that all internal controls within the role’s responsibilities/area are sufficiently and appropriately performed and evidenced for the purposes of SOX compliance
- Performing other duties as required
Education and work experience
- Degree or diploma in business, marketing, management or a related field
- At least four years’ experience in marketing, channel support, program management or sales, in a business-to-business environment
- Strong written and presentation skills; capable of presenting complex material in an easy to understand format.
- Demonstrated ability to set and manage priorities, resources, goals and project initiatives to meet deadlines.
- Highly organized and self-motivated; able to manage multiple tasks while functioning effectively as a team member under pressure.
- Must have a high attention to detail and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Preferably, experience designing processes for or managing sales and marketing programs
- Preferably, experience with or exposure to sales processes and marketing for a channel
This position does not have any direct reports