With a rich 52-year history, Morrison is an established, large volume homebuilder, respected for building quality homes and exceptional relationships with our homebuyers and trade suppliers. With operations in Calgary and Edmonton, we operate within a team environment and as a recipient of the industry’s top awards and accolades, we are proud to offer one of the highest standards of customer satisfaction.
Morrison Homes is seeking an organized and detail driven production designer to join our growing marketing team in Edmonton. Under the direction of the director of marketing, this individual will be responsible for coordinating all marketing activities for our expanding Edmonton division including print collateral and signage coordination and production, website maintenance, graphic design, pre-press production, and other day-to-day tasks as required.
- Understand established brand positioning and visual style guidelines.
- Create, update and produce print collateral, including maps, handouts and brochures using in-house equipment
- Coordinate day-to-day marketing requirements, including POS and print collateral material for all Edmonton sales centres
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with local vendors and suppliers
- Learn and adopt file management and file naming protocol
- Follow established marketing processes and procedures in the execution of marketing tasks
- Update website content, including copy and supporting graphics
- Responsible for accurate and timely delivery of materials and marketing deliverables
- Ensure promotional items and materials are organized and replenished.
- Diploma or degree in graphic design with a minimum of 4 years of relevant production experience.
- Experience in the home building or residential land development industry
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS5, with emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Established relationships with local print and signage suppliers and vendors
- Must be well organized detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate diversity by working both independently, and within a dynamic team environment.
- Self-motivated and driven individual with a desire to grow within an expanding organization.
- Excellent problem solving skills
Compensation and Benefits
Morrison Homes offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. As an expanding business, we offer opportunities for advancement and future career growth.
If you are the person we are looking for, please submit your resume, cover letter and small portfolio of your past work in confidence by November 30th, 2012.