Woodruff Sweitzer (WS) is seeking a PR and Development Specialist for our Calgary office. The successful candidate will develop relationships, execute PR strategies and engage our clients’ and the WS brand.
In an event engagement capacity, you’ll interact with clients—both existing and potential—and you’ll get people excited to solve marketing problems. In the office, you’ll help clients meet their challenges by executing public relations, content and event strategies.
If you’re already confused and frustrated, this is not the position for you. If, however, you’re intrigued and up for a challenge, this might be the perfect job for you.
Our ideal candidate has:
- An education or strong skills in public relations
- A proven track record of generating proactive publicity and content
- Content writing and event marketing experience
- Agency experience
- In-depth knowledge of the agriculture landscape and love of all things ag
- 4 plus years of PR experience
Both internally and with our clients, your day-to-day will be largely relationship-based. That means you remember people’s names and instigate collaboration. You’re going to have a lot going on, so organization and time management better be in your skillset. Your enthusiasm is contagious and you’ll inspire us all to do our best work.