With offices in both Vancouver and San Francisco, Trulioo (Truly-you) is a Silicon Valley-funded FinTech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s largest data marketplace for electronic identity verification, today covering 4.5 billion consumers across 65+ countries through a single API. Businesses of all types depend on Trulioo to streamline and scale their global customer on-boarding, fraud, and compliance operations.
We’ve recently been named the BC Tech Association’s “Emerging Company of the Year”, one of the CB Insights’ Fintech 250 companies to watch in 2017, and recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 Company. It’s an exciting time to be part of the growing Trulioo team!
To help continue fuel our growth, we are looking for a savvy, strategic, and creative Content Marketing Specialist with tremendous copywriting talent to join our Marketing team. Our Marketing team consists of positive, talented and determined self-starters who are able to collaborate effectively and thrive in an environment with a high level of autonomy. The team leverages industry knowledge and insights in order to apply the most impactful B2B marketing strategies and tactics that support the company’s mission and business objectives.
This role will report into the VP of Marketing. This is a full-time position in our downtown Vancouver HQ, walking distance from shops, restaurants, and public transit. Compensation is based on experience and includes stock options and benefits.
As a part of our Marketing team you will...
- Be client-focused in everything you do and committed to writing engaging content that delivers a best-in-class experience
- Ideate on topics and trends to help drive our SEO & content strategy
- Create custom, tailored content for website, landing pages, email marketing campaigns, brochures, and other digital content as needed
- Collaborate with the Sales and Product team to help strengthen product strategy, messaging, and positioning
- Monitor and analyze the competitive landscape and provide thought leadership regarding strategy and education to relevant stakeholders throughout the company
- Refine and articulate distinct and compelling messaging, differentiation and positioning for our solution
- Be the subject matter expert at company events, media and analyst briefings, and conferences
- Serve as a product resource for all areas of the company; act as a liaison within Marketing and Product; drive renewed methods of interest in and visibility for our product line across regions and verticals/markets globally
- Conduct market research, including market surveys that support our product positioning, marketing, and product development
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of content in marketing communications through rigorous quality control, proper execution, proofing, and fact checking
- Work with internal teams to identify marketing asset needs
We’re looking for someone who has...
- Exceptional communication skills; candidate must share original samples of authored pieces that demonstrate expertise in writing educational narratives
- 3-5 years in payments or B2B financial technology content marketing with demonstrable results and achievements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Strong marketing background and ability to set marketing strategy, messaging and campaigns.
- Solid project ownership, decision-making, relationship management, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical specifications for complex compliance obligations across various audiences
- Self-motivated, highly organized and efficient
It’s a bonus if you have...
- Understanding of global governance and regulatory compliance rules strongly desired
- Knowledge of regulatory and industry rules, guidelines, and standards
- Experience in FinTech, specifically RegTech
Working at Trulioo
Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where all employees have an impact. The company is growing fast, so we like to work hard and have fun!
We have catered lunches twice a week, fresh fruit and snacks, yoga classes, team-building events, and of course the standard ping-pong and foos. But what should excite you the most about Trulioo is the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an area that touches everyone's lives.
Enjoy a rewarding and challenging startup environment filled with fun perks!
Please apply through our website.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted.
REQUIRED: Please include cover letter, resume, salary requirement, three writing samples, and highlight experience related to B2B, finance and technology. Incomplete submissions will not be considered for the position.