With offices in both Vancouver and San Francisco, Trulioo (Truly-you) is a Silicon Valley-funded FinTech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s largest data marketplace for electronic identity verification, today covering 4.5 billion consumers across 65+ countries through a single API. Businesses of all types depend on Trulioo to streamline and scale their global customer on-boarding, fraud, and compliance operations.
We’ve recently been named the BC Tech Association’s “Emerging Company of the Year”, one of the CB Insights’ Fintech 250 companies to watch in 2017, and recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 Company. It’s an exciting time to be part of the growing Trulioo team!
To help continue fuel our growth, we are looking for a savvy, strategic, and results-driven Marketing Manager with strong project management experience to join our Marketing team. Our Marketing team consists of positive, talented and determined self-starters who are able to collaborate effectively and thrive in an environment with a high level of autonomy. The team leverages industry knowledge and insights in order to apply the most impactful B2B marketing strategies and tactics that support the company’s mission and business objectives.
This role will report into the VP of Marketing. This is a full-time position in our downtown Vancouver HQ, walking distance from shops, restaurants, and public transit. Compensation is based on experience and includes stock options and benefits.
As a part of our Marketing team you will...
- Level up our integrated marketing campaigns to maximize awareness and engagement
- Oversees the execution of marketing initiatives, campaigns, projects and tasks
- Provide the team with clear direction/feedback of expectations on goals and objectives
- Closely analyze performance metrics to drive business decisions
- Collaborate and interact with cross-functional teams to strengthen strategy, messaging, and positioning
- Be in a mission-critical role with maximum impact
- Monitor and track marketing spend and budget
- Assist in the development and fulfillment of sponsorship programs
We’re looking for someone who has...
- High comfort level with marketing measurement practices and attribution methods
- Great hustling skills that will drive positive outcomes
- Experience turning data into actionable marketing initiatives/strategy
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Minimum 4 years experience managing a team of marketers from all disciplines
- Results-focused and solution-oriented mindset
- 4-6 years in B2B marketing with demonstrable results and achievements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Ability to build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Strong marketing background and ability to set marketing strategy, messaging and campaigns.
- Solid project management skills and ownership, decision-making, relationship management, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized and efficient
It’s a bonus if you have...
- Understanding of global governance and regulatory compliance strongly desired
- Experience in a startup environment, Fintech/RegTech preferred
Working at Trulioo
Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where all employees have an impact. The company is growing fast, so we like to work hard and have fun!
We have catered lunches twice a week, fresh fruit and snacks, yoga classes, team-building events, and of course the standard ping-pong and foos. But what should excite you the most about Trulioo is the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online, and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an area that touches everyone's lives.
Enjoy a rewarding and challenging startup environment filled with fun perks!