Working under the authority of the President of the division, the chosen candidate will be responsible, amongst others, of the realization of the promotional objectives of the division, the exhibitions and international activities of the company and other marketing activities by supporting sales. The Marketing Manager will also collaborate with all departments: sales team, product team, human resources team and management.
- Participation in mix-marketing definition, in the planning and implementation of the marketing plan of the Optel Medevon Division in collaboration with the managers of the internal marketing agency (the Optel Group);
- Planning and realization of exhibitions abroad;
- Marketing budget management and measure the Return On Investment;
- Creation and distribution of official statements;
- Creation and management of marketing campaigns on brand positioning and lead generation;
- Management of special events;
- Coordination of the generation of technical contents to support marketing and sales (sales tools) activities;
- Coordination of the generation and maintenance of the web site content;
- Preparation and webinar management;
- Promote with the media, partners and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, administration or communication;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Familiarity with the key elements of e-marketing and customer relation management tools (SFDC, Marketo) (important asset);
- Experience within a company having strong technical content of B-to-B type (an asset);
- Available to travel abroad (25%) and have a valid passport;
- Excellent organizational skills, autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Advanced English and French language proficiency (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of Spanish, German or Portuguese (an asset).