Pat’s Auto Supply Ltd. is the largest automotive parts and component supplier in the Peace region. Established in 1955, we have been offering a large selection of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) products, including AC Delco, as well as premium aftermarket solutions. With four locations in Alberta and British Columbia, our large inventory ensures that our customers, including automotive repair facilities, dealerships, fleet and retail customers, get the right parts when they need them, and all for a great price.
Our success over the past 59 years has been based on our ability to respond to our customers, automotive advances and market changes. Vehicles have changed drastically over the years, and we have the experience, expertise and the latest products to keep our customers on the road.
Partnering with Uni-Select and ACDelco, we have also been able to increase our product selection and pricing, taking advantage of structured and certified training opportunities, to ensure best value in all of our product offerings.
For more information about us, please visit our website www.patsauto.ca
Live, Work and Play in Grande Prairie
As the largest city north of Edmonton, the City of Grande Prairie, Alberta is conveniently located just 4 hours north of the capital. With a population of over 50,000, Grande Prairie has a lot to offer for residents and visitors, alike. With the perfect backdrop for any outdoor enthusiast. there are an unlimited number of activities to keep you active and entertained.
With world-class entertainment facilities, quality educational institutions and numerous community programs, you and your family will also be well supported in Grande Prairie. You may even like to spend your free time at the amphitheatre, the Eastlink Centre, or The Centre for Creative Arts - the premier entertainment and sport venue of the region!
For more information about what Grande Prairie has to offer, please visit www.cityofgp.com
About the Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to join our team in the role of Marketing Manager.
Working out of our head office in Grande Prairie, a fast-paced, retail and commercial environment, you will be responsible for supporting our amazing team, both at head office and across all of our locations.
In this key leadership role, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan, creating strategies and direction for the Sales Department and individual locations;
- Developing and recommending short and long-term goals for the department and implementing programs and strategies to meet them;
- Developing creative content and ideas for new product introductions, media releases, blogs, webinars, presentations, white papers, community forums and other relevant mediums to promote brand awareness and increase product knowledge;
- Managing our online assets;
- Coordinating sales activities, including collateral materials;
- Coordinating location-specific activities;
- Liaising with community organizations and participating in and/or planning meetings and social events to promote the company;
- Acting as a Pat’s Auto Supply ambassador within our local communities;
- Reviewing programs and billing on a monthly basis;
- Taking over administration of customer loyalty and supplier programs;
- Taking over administration of all customer training aspects; and
- Administration of promotional item maintenance.
As our ideal candidate, you are a creative thinker with a strong eye for design and an awareness of current developments in online marketing. You also have proven technical abilities within a Windows environment using MS Word and Excel and web, graphic design and animation software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
An effective leader, you are able to respectfully and diplomatically coach and motivate a team within a progressive environment as well as receive coaching from our management team.
As a self-starter with strong organizational skills, you have the ability to manage a variety of priorities and work collaboratively with a number of internal departments and vendors, pitching in whenever necessary.
We are looking for a fun-loving and dependable team player with a positive attitude and outstanding work ethic. Embracing our customer service focus, you demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills along with flexibility and the ability to adapt to change.
Please note that travel is a requirement of this role; therefore, you will need to have a valid driver’s licence.
If you have the ability to leverage multiple marketing disciplines including print, digital and social media to establish us as a market leader in our industry, you will have a distinct advantage. A post-secondary education in marketing is a definite asset.
What We'll Do For You
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a highly competitive salary of $60,000-$90,000 per year, plus a great range of benefits, including:
- Medical and Dental benefits;
- RRSP benefits;
- Training and development opportunities; and
- Relocation assistance of up to $1,000 available for the right candidate (paid after 3 month probation completed).
Upon joining Pat’s Auto, you will be warmly welcomed into a family-oriented, respectful and fun working environment. Conveniently located close to public transit, our highly valued employees are also free to use our fully equipped gym, relaxing nap room and wash bay to wash their own vehicle. Our company culture is 100% geared towards our team and providing them with job satisfaction. With regular social events, including winter tubing, summer camp out, paintball, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas parties, we actively encourage team bonding and promote a fun, happy and healthy workplace.
If you are a motivated self-starter looking to join a great team and successful company, look no further! Apply Now!