Who We Are
From our humble beginnings of two properties and 150 employees to 18 gaming properties with more than 3,800 employees, Gateway growth is a result of dedication to our values of RITE: Respect, Integrity, Team-Work & Exceptional Customer Service. These values align with our ultimate goal to become the premier Gaming, Entertainment and Hospitality organization in Canada.
Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 18 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
The Marketing Manager calls for an engaged professional with a solid track record and strategic thinking t who leads the marketing function at the property level, acts as the subject matter expert, provides critical support to all departments and holds fiscal accountability for marketing initiatives.
Using strong analytical skills, marketing and business acumen this role develops and executes innovative marketing initiatives to enhance the overall guest experience. It requires an involved team attitude and promotes positive and tactical relations through an environment that encourages open communications, trust and mutual respect.
- Responsible for developing programs to attract new customers, build loyalty and drive revenue.
- Develops strategic opportunities and partnerships with businesses, organizations and their local community leaders.
- Manages the delivery and development of the site master-brand and sub-brands in conjunction with the Vice President of Marketing and Management.
- Produces and manages a 12-month promotion and event calendar for entertainment, promotions, competitive reviews and external activities.
- Works with corporate marketing team in implementing all marketing initiatives and activities.
- Develops and disseminates all marketing promotions and program information to ensure all employees are well-informed.
- Implements and sets performance objectives for the Guest Services department to ensure all business objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for recruitment and performance management of direct reports and staff including providing positive and corrective feedback.
- Coordinates with database and analytical teams for analysis of customer research, current market conditions, and competitor information.
What You’ll Require
- 4 years experience in a managerial role of similar nature
- Post secondary education in marketing, business or a related field
- Casino experience preferred
- Sound knowledge of Marketing principles and best practices
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Proven leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and customer service skills
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheets, email, Internet navigation, social media and presentation software