# of Positions Available: 1
Category: Marketing / Product
Career Level: Senior Executive (President, CFO, etc.)
Location: Calgary Campus - CALGARY, AB T3J 0G7 CA (Primary)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Salary Grade: K
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
Coach of the Year. Magnificent Mentor. Visionary. Motivator. Team Player. Whether at work or out in your community, you are the person that knows how to bring it all together. You’re a natural leader and your passion and excitement comes from knowing that your efforts make a significant difference in the lives of your team members, customers and the community around you.
Marketing Manager – Card Services (MasterCard) Marketing
Working closely with the Senior Manager Marketing, Card Services, the Marketing Manager Customer Experience will be known throughout the office as our Manager of Customer Happiness. Their goal? The love and respect of our customers. What’s a normal day in the life of a Manager of Customer Happiness? The relentless pursuit of grand innovations and little tweaks that lead to customer experiences and interactions that will earn and maintain that love and respect.
As the Marketing Manager- Customer Experience – Card Services you will:
- Be a strategic thinker with the ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer experience.
- Develop and implement a roadmap that will drive significant improvements throughout the customer lifecycle
- Leverage available tools to deliver a best-in-class card experience with customer-relevant communications and programs throughout the lifecycle
- Develop program KPIs and a scorecard to measure and improve campaign effectiveness
- Integrate and collaborate with Retail Financial Services, Business and Agriculture, Channels and Payments, and Sales to develop marketing strategies and plans to meet our customers’ needs.
- Ensure the voice of the customer and the ATB brand is reflected in all programs.
- Demonstrate effective management skills to drive execution cross-functionally across all key stakeholders and constituents.
- Partner with Strategies, Advanced Data Analytics, Product Management, Sales, Creative Centre, Media & Story and Communications teams to create programs that maximize the user experience and achieve results.
- Contribute to the development of the annual marketing plan for Card Services
- Develop and effectively manage campaign budgets.
- Spend every day figuring out ways to make a difference in the lives of customers
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Passion – you’re an individual who brings a ‘can do’ motivation to work every day. Without direction, you get started and proactively think about what needs to come next.
- Relationship builder – a team player who can build relationships across all Areas of Expertise and Strategic Support Units.
- Think big AND deliver results – we support innovation and we love innovators who get things done.
- 5 or more years of related marketing experience, including experience in developing strategic marketing plans and leading the execution of these plans.
- Post- secondary degree in business, marketing or related discipline
- Extensive depth and breadth of experience in working across media and communication platforms (traditional, digital, social and direct)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Proven analytical skills in order to assess results against objectives and validate that you’re making a difference in the lives of customers
- Extensive project management skills
- Superior multi-tasking abilities and organizational skills
- Experience in the financial industry is an asset
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Throw in an excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change – now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?