About Celero Solutions
Celero Solutions is a joint venture owned by Credit Union Central of Manitoba, Sask Central, AB Central and Concentra Financial.
Created in 2003, Celero is built on the mandate to deliver reliable, innovative and cost-effective information technology solutions to credit unions, our owners and other banking and financial industry organizations. Although we are a commercial provider of technology services, our roots and heritage equip us with an understanding of our clients’ challenges and opportunities that no comparable service provider can achieve. This understanding coupled with our exclusive focus on the financial services industry and primary focus on the needs of credit unions in the Prairie Provinces ultimately brings superior value to our clients.
We are an organization with approximately 300 employees located in Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon and Winnipeg. It is the financial services and technical experience and expertise of our employees, and our operating principles, that provide the foundation for our success.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of Celero’s "go to market" strategy and overall brand management. General areas of responsibility are customer need analysis, collaboration with product managers, the sales force, communications manager and the senior executive team to create and promote compelling value propositions from Celero to its customers.
May include some or all of the following:
Create a measurable marketing communications strategy utilizing multiple communication vehicles and results tracking methods.
- Create new marketing collateral and publications, which include securing information, creating well-written content, creating a design that reflects the corporate identity, messaging, as well as directing the targeted distribution of these materials.
- In conjunction with the sales team, identify key customer contacts, prospects and organizing targets by relevant segments
- Create/modify/evaluate customer research, making recommendations for change to the organization as a whole and implementing marketing plan changes as needed.
- Manage Celero’s participation in tradeshows and other events, which includes contracting and managing vendors, liaison with event organizers, collaborate with the sales team and executives on attendance and contact plan, booth coverage etc. and create event materials (presentations & handouts).
- Collaborate with Executive Management (incl. CEO) to create product and marketing presentations suitable for customer, staff, management and board level delivery
- Respond to requests from suppliers to Celero, such as marketing services companies.
- Organize and manage a continuously rolling schedule of promotional campaigns and continuous update of client websites and other “on – demand” references
- Collaborate with functional areas to remain informed about projects and issues that will be affecting Celero’s product development clients.
- Establish formats consistent with Celero’s image guidelines for the response to RFPs and RFIs
- Contract and maintain relationships with product vendors for the purpose of cooperative marketing arrangements.
- Develop unique, creative, and captivating approaches to marketing Celero’s products and services to a variety of audiences including credit unions, owners and other financial organizations.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Product Management teams to develop marketing strategies and tools that support the achievement of Celero’s revenue targets.
Completion of a university (bachelor) program involving acquisition of an advanced understanding of complex concepts and procedures in a field related to Marketing and at least five years of related work experience.
- Experience in all aspects of product management, new product launches
- Experience in converting technical product information to client relevant benefits in a business to business (B2B) environment
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant information technology product and financial industry vertical segment knowledge