Panwins Energy Services Inc. is seeking its marketing manager to expend its market shares in Canadian sand control industry (Oilsand and heavy oil wells). Company is setting up new factory in Nisku for wirewrap screen and slotted liner.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Growing marketing department and selling product by fostering relationships with new and existing clients
- Development of sales plans
- Maximizing sales opportunities by identifying and solving problems which affect sales or product distribution
- Providing clients with information and in-depth analysis of products
- Analysis of inquiries and bid packages to develop commercial proposals and deliver final quotation
- Receiving, reviewing and acknowledging customer purchase orders and contracts
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and behaviors:
- Must has 4-10 years direct sales experience for related supplies
- Field experience with drilling and completions is an asset
- Technical mindset, strong leadership and analytic skills and ability to convey thoughts productively
- High drive for results, tenacity, and resilience
- Motivated intrinsically and externally
If this is an opportunity you would like to pursue, please APPLY TODAY.
- Sales: 4 years