Marketing Manager contract
Brookfield Residential is one of the leading land developers in Western Canada with affiliated operation in Ontario and the United States; specializing in the development of Master Planned residential communities, residential home building, and commercial development. Headquartered in SW Calgary in the convenient Mount Royal University area, we currently have a significant presence in both the Calgary and Edmonton markets.
Our core values of “Passion, Integrity and Community” define both who we are as a company and why you’d want to work at Brookfield Residential. We employ some of the most skilled and veraitel people in our industry, who consistently deliver solutions for our customers, both external and internal.
We are poised for strong and continued success and are looking for top talent to join our team. Brookfield Residential is proud to have achieved coveted awards as one of Canada’s Top Employers of choice. Not only do we provide our employees with extensive opportunities and high engagement in their work, we offer an environment that will treat you more like a friend than a numbered employee. Your ideas, your solutions and your unique skills help us make a difference.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the advertising and promotional components of Calgary Land Division’s annual marketing program, including media advertising, direct mail, directional signage and pageantry, showhome parades, collateral and point of sale displays, community events, and community photography. Works with the Interactive Marketing Coordinator to oversee the integration of online marketing tactics and create annual marketing budgets and overall community marketing strategies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and leading strategic marketing plans including traditional and digital tactics.
- Work actively with our key builder partners to promote positive engagement to promote information sharing and effectively manage shared marketing strategies and tactics.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and key customers to manage advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Understand the Calgary consumer through primary and secondary research to create strategies, tactics, and effective messaging to engage the target audience.
- Create and monitor annual budgets for quarterly reporting to management.
- Network with key competitors to gain a keen understanding of competitor offerings.
- Lead a collaborative high performance marketing team, monitor for performance and align resources for business priorities as part of your resource planning.
- Introduce “out-of- the-box” thinking and resourcefulness.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Business degree majoring in Marketing preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in the Marketing industry.
- Management or supervisory experience.
- Previous experience in the new home industry would be considered an asset.
- Creative and intuitive with a desire to constantly scan the marketing environment to adapt concepts to the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Consultative, proactive, outgoing and practical.
- You are an entrepreneur in spirit with a natural curiosity for new challenges
- You thrive in an innovative, collaborative and creative environment
- Your ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally allows you to be an effective negotiator, problem solver, and leader
- Your superior analytical skills enable you to quickly understand information for solid strategic decision-making.
- Your attention to detail ensures quality is never compromised
- Your strong organizational and project management skills allow you to meet deadlines on time and within budget and scope
Brookfield Residential and Brookfield Homes offer a value driven culture, flexible working environment, meaningful work activities and learning and development opportunities.