We are making significant investments in our people to meet the needs of our clients. Our goal is to have the most well rounded professionals in the world.
PwC’s continued success in Calgary has created unprecedented new opportunities for exceptional people to join the practice. We are looking to appoint our future leaders… people with an outstanding track record in building a business and delivering results… people who have the vision and foresight to take their career to the next level and be part of a winning team.
The Internal Communications Coordinator, will be responsible for providing communications and tactical support on PwC News, DBIA, PwConnect, pwc.com/ca/energy and support of the firm’s new internal communications goals. Working closely with the Manager and Senior Manager, the focus of this role will be to provide day-to-day writing support and coordination to effectively deliver communications from our Alberta leadership team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Alberta Marketing & Communications, the Communications Specialist will provide the following services:
- Write/Edit/Post communications for PwC News
- Write/Edit and maintain DBIA
- Write/Edit/Post articles for PwConnect
- Ensure the consistent application of the communications framework
- Manage editorial calendars
- Track readership metrics
- Address reader questions and feedback
- Plan for future development and continuous improvement
- Maintain style guides and communications policy documents
This person will have experience dealing with senior decision makers and have business to business marketing experience.
The position will suit a high-energy, flexible, detail-oriented self-starter who can work well within a team and excel in a fast-paced, corporate environment, while still effectively managing multiple priorities to deadline.
The candidate will have exceptional writing skills and have experience in client needs analysis, project schedule development, developing and managing budgets, sourcing and negotiating vendor services.
This person will be privy to confidential matters and must maintain high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality in the handling of any firm or client material or information.
This position has no direct reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong research skills
- Experience in meeting with senior staff, assessing their needs and delivering service
- Ability to make decisions under minimal supervision
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organization skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to execute under tight timelines, pressure and competing priorities
- Experience in analyzing and meeting client needs and client service
- An ability to develop communications products based on direction from marketing managers or client-facing senior staff
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and print production processes
- Skill-set to work with online applications including html
- Minimum qualifications for this position include completion of post secondary diploma or degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Design or Public Relations;
- Minimum five years of related experience;
- Advanced proficiency in design and has experience with InDesign, Powerpoint, Word, Excel and other relevant software; and
- Experience with Lotus Notes is considered an asset
This role requires the flexibility of a varied work schedule and will require overtime at peak periods.
There may be a requirement to travel and work in offsite locations.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage qualified candidates, including Aboriginals and Persons with Disabilities, to apply.