Flexpipe Systems (a ShawCor company) manufactures and sells spoolable composite pipe used primarily by oil and natural gas producers in applications which benefit from the product’s pressure and corrosion resistance capabilities. Flexpipe’s headquarters and manufacturing facility are located in Calgary, Alberta with additional sales, service and distribution facilities in Northern Alberta, Saskatchewan, Colorado, Texas, California, Oklahoma and the Marcellus Shale area. ShawCor Ltd. is a highly successful global energy services company, leading its competitors in all market segments and financially positioned to continue its growth and success well into the future.
At Flexpipe we have built a true team environment where all employees are empowered to contribute to the success of the company. Through our values of collaboration, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, we have the highest regard for the safety and wellness of our people. Flexpipe is a global organization and provides a Total Rewards packing that includes a competitive salary, benefits, matching RRSP/401K, bonus, and training & development.
We want you to join our team!
MARKETING & EVENTS COORDINATOR
The Marketing & Events Coordinator will stimulate profitable revenue growth in Canada and Asia Pacific by organizing trade shows, customer forums, and other events, supporting the use of a CRM system, and supporting the marketing team to review materials, pictures, and video and track competitors’ marketing activity.
- Organize Canada and Asia Pacific trade shows and other customer events, including bookings, booth and materials preparation, travel arrangements, tracking leads generated, tracking competitor activity, and post event surveys
- Support sales and operations teams as a first point of contact for questions related to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. Train new account managers on what information to gather and how to use the software
- Support Flexpipe Marketing Team with tasks such as the administration of online surveys, preparation of presentations, review of new picture and video content, review of internal social media content suggestions, and review of industry journals for competitor advertising
- Organize and manage supply of promotional items, printed materials, product samples, and other sales tools to Asia Pacific
Required Qualifications and Competencies for the Position:
- Must be extremely organized and be able to multi-task many different tasks
- Strong orientation to internal customer support
- Takes initiative proactively and does more than asked
- Ability to quickly establish strong relationships with internal customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external clients
- PC Skills – Must have experience with CRM systems, social media, and be proficient or advanced in Microsoft Office suite of software products, particularly Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Must have a positive attitude and be open to feedback
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing Administration