Marketing Director full-time
The Centre for Arts and Technology is an accredited, higher education institution providing specialized technical training and sought after skills in a rapidly expanding and evolving entertainment arts and media production industry. With campuses in Kelowna, Halifax, and Fredericton, we are home to close to 900 students. We are part of The Education Company (TEC), which runs specialized campuses across Canada.
We are currently looking for candidates to be a part of an outstanding educational experience in this full time position as a Marketing Director, based out of Kelowna or Halifax.
Objective/Purpose of the Position:
This position is responsible for developing and executing the online marketing strategy with the objective to increase online presence, awareness, inquiries, and conversions. This position may also include managing employees and processes within this department and reporting an all aspects of its operations.
The primary responsibility of this position is to tactically plan, implement, and measure an online strategy that positions and attracts qualified inquiries through the website, search engine positioning (both paid and organic), social media, and electronic communications.
Key Responsibilities of the Position:
- Manage the Centre’s online presence including but not limited to the website, paid and earned advertising, and social media which positions the school favourably, drives qualified inquiries, and compliments other marketing initiatives.
- Manage, train, and mentor staff within the department to achieve both department and organizational goals.
- Manage and implement the defined social media strategy that increases awareness and improves conversion rates.
- Manage brand as it relates to online content to ensure consistency between campuses and traditional marketing initiatives.
- Respond to and anticipate admission needs as related to each campus.
- Report on online strategies and tactics including analytics, landing pages, linking campaigns and lead generation partners.
- Develop and execute a communication strategy for our specific audiences that increase inquiries and conversion rates.
- Identify and implement new opportunities based on competitive analysis and industry trends.
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years of strong experience in search marketing and programs like online display advertising, mobile advertising, affiliate marketing, social marketing, etc.
- Experience managing, optimizing and growing multiple search marketing campaigns and partnerships
- Have understanding/experience managing integrated online marketing programs and how they can be optimized for overall campaign performance
- Sales experience an asset
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics from various reporting tools, and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on your analysis
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes Ability to manage and organize fast paced projects
- Ability to direct and facilitate suppliers, co-workers and corporate stakeholders
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Sound judgment with respect to corporate communications