This is a one year maternity leave contract position starting March, 2016.
Develop and implement the company marketing plan and promotion program, increasing the awareness and proper usage of all company branding. This includes maintaining the current brand standards and ensuring all internal communications, like documents and proposals, are standardized across the entire company. The incumbent may also be called upon to assist staff in designing and planning for events, holidays, presentations and other internal creative tasks.
Implement and maintain consistent company branding, increasing the awareness and proper usage of all branding materials. This includes maintaining the brand standards and ensuring all internal communications, like documents and proposals, are standardized across the entire company. The incumbent may also be called upon to assist staff in designing for internal events, presentations and other internal creative tasks.
The incumbent designs and standardizes company branded materials for all external marketing purposes, both digital and print. Detailed marketing strategies and work-back schedules to be developed to support large projects. Works with HR Department on producing company branded content for international and local recruitment advertising, as well as career fair materials. Work closely with the Business Development Department to create project and product reports, advertising, tradeshow materials and other marketing materials. The incumbent is responsible for the annual Marketing budget and providing a quarterly breakdown of costs and effectiveness.
Keeps company web site updated and branded appropriately using our CMS as well as data tracking via Google Analytics. Maintain and update our Social Media pages (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) with relevant content and imagery. The candidate must represent our company in a positive and forward thinking manner and be an ambassador of the Thermal Systems brand. The candidate must be a team player, self-directed, and results focused individual.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Creativity, resourcefulness and the use of original ideas required
- Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines and collect analytic data for results tracking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, includes editing and proofreading to produce quality marketing materials.
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign experience a must, Illustrator and Photoshop an asset). Skilled in word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software applications - prefer MSOffice.
- Experience using a CMS for the web and Social Media applications (Mainly Facebook and LinkedIn). Knowledgeable about online best practices and principles required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Graphic Design.
- 4-6 years’ experience in graphic design for print
- 5-8 years’ experience in marketing with product marketing background and experience in corporate branding preferred. (A combination of hands on experience and education may be considered.
- Brand management experience a must and market research background an asset
- Construction industry experiences an asset but not required