Marketing Coordinator/ Writer contract
We are currently looking for a creative marketing coordinator to help Chaordix stand out as a crowdsourcing technology leader in the market. We are seeking a marketer knowledgeable in web-based marketing, utilizing social technologies for reputation building, and with strong core skills in writing and project management.
This position allows for deep involvement in the business analytics and creative development process – so we are looking for a rare combination of organized planner and detail eagle-eye. If you are a team player who thrives in a fast-changing, multi-hat wearing emerging technology environment, please introduce yourself!
- A true passion for web-based innovation & crowdsourcing
- 3 to 5 years experience in marketing, communications or journalism in the technology arena
- Knack for measuring marketing results to goals and building respectful relationships with people that you meet
- University degree ideally in marketing, public relations, communications or commerce
- Ability to design, manage and execute marketing and media strategies including lead generation via our website, e-mail campaigns, search engine marketing, PR, online media promotions and live events - all with the goal to foster sales leads and position us as thought leaders on crowdsourcing
- Possess a reputation for resourcefulness and adept skill at pulling off the impossible
- Thorough understanding of Web 2.0 and social media concepts and familiarity with the top sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and evolving usability best practices
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Vertical Response, Google advertising and lead generation tools like Leadlander and ActiveConversion an asset
- Experience directing and managing outside vendors and partners
- Strong sense of accountability and initiative
- Confident and charismatic
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment
Chaordix delivers the technology and know-how to help organizations use crowdsourcing to better perform. Delivered in a software-as-a-service model, the Chaordix crowdsourcing platform™ is an engine to call to the crowd for collective intelligence for innovation, market prediction, research discovery and brand input.