Located in the middle of nowhere and the centre of everything we have the ability to see the world around us with nothing standing in our way (it helps that there are no mountains). This unique vantage point helps us have the clarity to solve any business problems with ingenuity and creativity.
Who are we? We are a forward-thinking, data-driven, results-based creative agency (isn’t that a mouthful?). Through our focus on custom solutions using the latest technology, we find success in a multitude of areas!
We are growing and looking the for the next addition to our team!
The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with key players on the client services, marketing, strategy and creative team to ensure each client project has the resources and attention required to be successful. The Marketing Coordinator is an internal-facing support role providing support in areas of social, digital, email media, procurement and project management, aiding in the creation and execution of campaigns within each marketing specialty. This role will report to the Marketing Manager and will have an opportunity to learn various functions within the marketing team and be proactive in applying learnings from one project and/ or campaign across all. This role is responsible for communicating with other teams within the agency as in order to keep campaigns and deliverables on track.
What you’ll do
- Provide administrative support for marketing team members.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate and contribute to day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Gather metrics and regularly report on campaign performance supporting Digital and Media Specialists prepare client-facing reports.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring we are representing our clients in a consistent brand voice.
- Assist team members with social media community management.
- Apply established visual brand elements to straightforward visual assets.
- Conduct market research, identify trends, propose and implement new methods of enhancing marketing initiatives.
- Maintain and update key media, digital and vendor lists, and work with Procurement Specialist to ensure their info is relayed to key team members.
- Support Growth Strategist with agency marketing initiatives in order to continue to grow agency’s client roster.
What you bring
- Completion of a recognized post-secondary program in marketing or communications.
- Google AdWords, digital media, programmatic or marketing analytics/research certifications would be considered assets.
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Canva, Facebook Video Creator Kit or similar programs would be considered an asset.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing/communications or related field.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all team members.
- Commitment to working collaboratively within a team across the agency.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Motivated to develop an understanding of the needs of others.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads and shifting priorities.
- Possibility thinker – adds to ideas and contributes own.