Marketing Coordinator full-time
Stantec's Support Teams provide Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Risk Management, and Shared Services administrative support services to approximately 12,000 employees operating out of more than 190 locations in North America and 4 locations internationally. Through this support infrastructure, we are poised to help Stantec reach its vision of becoming and remaining a top 10 global design firm.
Stantec is One Team providing Integrated Solutions
Stantec's Red Deer office is currently seeking a full time permanent Marketing Coordinator to support the Alberta Central and Northern Region.
- Post secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Business.
- Experience in proposal development is considered an asset
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency with web based tools and applications including Microsoft, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Acrobat.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be effective working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to deliver high quality results while working under multiple deadlines.
We offer all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment and your efforts will be recognized through a competitive compensation program.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Proposal development and production.
- Coordination and implementation of sector promotional activities including advertising, mailings, trade shows, special client events, technical and news article development, and professional and trade association communications.
- Brand management - ensuring marketing and promotional materials are consistent with Stantec brand management policies.
- Contribution of content to the Stantec Marketing Knowledge Centre (SKMC) and assist with achieving SKMC quality control targets and other marketing objectives and initiatives for the region.