Marketing Coordinator full-time
Location: Montreal, QC
Company Name: Reitmans (http://www.reitmans.ca/)
Coordinates the execution of all store openings, closings and renovations, including signage, advertising, direct mailers and events.
Develops and maintains planning and organizational tools including budgets, on-going projects document, calendars and critical paths;
Tracks expenses in the departmental budget, prepares purchase orders, checks requisitions and follows up with finance department;
Registers and coordinates all aspects of in-store and online contests.
Acts as key contact person for stores and operations teams;
Maintains relationships with the Public Relations agencies and coordinates all requests for samples, press releases, special projects and any PR events.
- College degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum two (2) years experience in Marketing, preferably in the Fashion Retail Industry
- Experience in budgeting and strong mathematical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal relation skills, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to make decisions and adapt to change
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and Internet as well as knowledge of PeopleSoft
- Fluent in both official languages (oral and written)
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page