Here at Entero, a CAREER leads you to fun challenges and opens a window of opportunities to develop your skills and help you reach your highest potential. Our office is a community of like-minded individuals who enjoy solving tough problems and accomplishing great things. Your colleagues are your friends, who enjoy a corporate culture of having fun, participating in social events, and enjoying the journey. Your work is a combination of great ideas, team effort, and achieving results to meet the needs of our clients.
<pEntero is a leading enterprise software company that delivers solutions for the oil and gas industry. For over 20 years, we have worked closely with customers to solve complex problems and deliver efficiency for all critical business functions. We pride ourselves on being dynamic, inspired entrepreneurs. Our team is success-driven and comprised of experts with practical experience and proven ideas. Entero uses our innovative tools to improve the management of business processes within energy companies. As an industry leader, Entero Corporation continues to grow steadily and we are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team for a 14-month maternity leave contract.
<pReporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator interacts with the marketing, sales, product management, and client service departments to manage the marketing calendar and support activities such as events, client communications, marcomm materials production, industry and public relations, and internal communications. The role of the Entero Marketing team is to drive brand recognition, revenue generation, sales growth, and customer loyalty.
- Support all tactical and technical marketing programs for both Mosaic and Entero ONE.
- Manage direct marketing campaigns from planning to delivery to performance metrics/reporting, including newsletter creation and distribution, email campaigns, press releases, surveys, and product launch packages.
- Contribute to marketing collateral creation and management, such as brochure or datasheet updates, articles, case studies, collateral reprints, and design layouts.
- Coordinate and recommend print and online advertising, promotion requirements, creative production, artwork submissions, and assess new opportunities, as required.
- Manage Entero website performance and document statistics, complete HTML coding updates to landing pages, regularly create new content and update training calendars.
- Responsible for Entero’s social media presence on LinkedIn and scheduling daily posts via Buffer.
- Maintain and update prospect and customer database management, and assist with entering data into SalesForce to ensure correct information is used for lead tracking and direct marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage all event or conference activities, including logistics, venue booking, booth display and equipment, collateral, promos, signage, badges, sales leads tracking and follow up, etc.
- Ensure office visual environment, style guides, and corporate materials reflect the company brand.
- Interface with internal (sales, product, client services) and external customers along with marketing vendors. Act as internal liaison and develop structure to assist in prioritizing departmental projects.
- Other support and administrative activities as needed for marketing and sales department.
- 5+ years experience in a fast-paced B2B marketing or sales support role.
- Intermediate experience with Salesforce.com CRM and Act-On Marketing Automation platforms.
- Familiarity with web-based survey and/or direct marketing tools, such as FormAssembly and Survey Monkey
- Advanced knowledge of Drupal CMS, HTML, Vimeo, Buffer, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords.
- Experience managing outside agencies and vendors.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe CS5 creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadline-driven projects, with minimal supervision.
- Experience managing events from 15-300 people, and using technologies like Act-On and Eventbrite to support the planning process.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Related university degree and/or college diploma required.
- Ability to problem-solve and provide creative/innovative solutions to marketing issues.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and essential business organization knowledge.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively, both orally and in writing, with internal and external audiences at all levels.
- Experience with oil & gas industry is a definite asset.
<pIf you think you have the ambition to become part of our driven and dynamic team, please apply below. Thank you to all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.