The successful candidate will:
- Work with the Marketing Manager as well as the Director of Sales & Marketing in producing promotional materials using Adobe Creative Suite 5 including InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator and Microsoft Office 2007 (Publisher 2003).
- Work with Fairmont Corporate and the Regional Director of Internet Marketing in maintaining The Chateau¡¦s website content via Webcomposer CMS.
- Uploading new content to the web, QAing and maintaining link functionality. SEO - basic understanding of organic search practices an asset.
- A passion for tweeting and posting - Maintain The Chateau¡¦s Social Media accounts on Facebook & Twitter with daily posts and information.
- Requesting, implementing and maintaining inbound linking program.
- Disseminating and updating listings database (online and offline) to support on property and package related events.
- Use Flipvideo and software to arrange short videos for social marketing purposes.
- Share knowledge of The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise's heritage, facilities and programming ie environmental/ heritage initiatives, general destination knowledge and product development
- Participate in site inspections, familiarization tours and functions within the hotel when required
- Actively participate in industry and hotel training programs.
- Integration within the Sales team and with other team members in Conventions, Guest Services and throughout the hotel.
- To assist in other sales projects and office duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Articulate, self-motivated, energetic team player
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5 and experience with Website Content Management
- Knowledge of the Property Manager computer system a definite asset
- Graduate of Hospitality Degree/Diploma program a definite asset
- Knowledge of The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise heritage, facilities and programs a definite asset
- Confident, well groomed, professional presentation, pleasant telephone / personal disposition
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Desire to learn and advance within the Sales and Marketing team
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page