Marketing Coordinator full-time
Are you a creative thinker, a self-motivator and an enthusiastic marketer? If so, then Dental Choice is looking forward to work with you!
Dental Choice is hiring for a Marketing Coordinator - located in either Calgary or Edmonton. The Marketing Coordinator shall be responsible for marketing and advertising events for both Calgary and Edmonton offices.
This is a full time permanent position and is an excellent career opportunity with really positive team environment and amazing managers and coworkers to work with.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for marketing all Dental Choice locations to the public by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; they will be tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning events, and preparing reports.
- Develop and manage marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Create, arrange and coordinate company promotional items
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data - Updating all marketing collateral i.e. business cards, posters, brochures, forms, mail outs, banners, sandwich boards, etc.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Understand and follow the ADA code of ethic guidelines.
- Creation of Quarterly Newsletter
- Website Management; Online Marketing and Social Media: Website, Facebook, Twitter
- Event Management
- Work closely with Managers on marketing each specific location
- Three years of related experience in marketing
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Marketing & Communications and Public Relations.
- Designing of artwork and arranging for printing
- Strong initiative, organizational skills, creative thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Computer skills proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook); and Adobe Photoshop and/or CorelDraw
- Strong creative, analytical and strategic thinking
The salary package will commensurate with educational qualifications and experience.
APPLY NOW to this positon. We are seeking a focused and passionate person to join our team.
Thanks for your interest in this position, due to large number of applications, we will only contact those candidates whose skills and experience most closely aligns with the job requirements.