Title: Marketing Coordinator (Edmonton-based)
Company: Hopewell Residential
Job Type: Full-Time
City: Edmonton, AB
Hopewell Residential Management LP (Hopewell Residential) is one of Alberta’s leading residential development companies, building uncommonly stylish homes in world’s most sought after communities for more than 15 years.
Hopewell Residential is a fully-integrated residential land development (Hopewell Residential Communities) and homebuilding (Sabal Homes LP) company, which prides itself on market leadership through the passionate pursuit of excellence and the goal of creating a valued legacy of outstanding new communities and beloved new homes. Hopewell Residential stands for excellence, integrity, and innovation, and our passion to lead is supported by a culture that rewards those who give their best. We understand that our employees are the backbone of our business, and as such we look for hard working team members who share our commitment to collaboration and shared success.
Hopewell Residential currently has a full time position open for a Marketing Coordinator to join the Sales and Marketing team in Edmonton. This position will report directly to the Marketing Manager, Housing.
Hopewell Residential requires a talented marketing coordinator to work with our diverse internal marketing team and Edmonton-based office to support strategic marketing goals on both the housing and development sides of our business in the Edmonton marketplace. We build uncommonly stylish homes in the world’s most sought after communities, and we’re looking for a marketing coordinator with the skills, work ethic and experience to help us fulfill this vision. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Housing, you’ll coordinate a variety of marketing campaigns for both the development and housing side of the business, ensuring the consistent representation and promotion of all Hopewell Residential brands (including Hopewell Residential community brands and Sabal Homes).
The Ideal Candidate
If you have marketing experience – which means you’re able to think and work creatively within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with an eye on multiple projects all at once. You’re self-motivated, professional, and collaborative and enjoy a team environment. You have strong organization skills and are a stickler for detail. You enjoy fast-paced, creative work environments, and always strive to set new standards with your professional work. You are comfortable taking direction, working in a collaborative environment and juggling multiple projects with varying deadlines. You can contribute to an atmosphere of fun, creativity and productivity, and you are the embodiment of our corporate culture: you enjoy working with a professional team and have a great sense of humour. In return you can count on a fun and youthful working environment where you’re respected, challenged and rewarded.
- Serve as the primary marketing project manager for Edmonton-based marketing operations and brands, including new ad bookings, creative direction, feedback and approvals;
- Liaise with marketing manager(s) on all projects to ensure timely and accurate completion;
- Plan and ensure smooth execution of marketing and sales related events (including yearly golf tournament, show home grand openings, client appreciation events, and other miscellaneous events);
- Liaise with Edmonton sales teams to ensure show homes and sales centres are kept up-to-date with handouts, maps, displays etc.;
- Maintain Hopewell Residential promotional and marketing collateral inventory;
- Update Edmonton budget trackers weekly with invoices; keep budgets on track and update when new bookings are added;
- Forge relationships with media partners; represent Hopewell Residential at industry events, builder/developer events and other related activities;
- Review sponsorship opportunities and discuss relevant options with marketing manager(s);
- Seek out relevant development and housing partnership opportunities in the Edmonton marketplace;
- Manage social media accounts for Edmonton marketplace; escalate issues to marketing managers when necessary; communicate positively and in a timely manner with commenters on social media sites;
- Review media and advertising opportunities in Edmonton and area and discuss with marketing managers;
- Complete onsite audits of community signage and pageantry; perform show home audits to ensure site cleanliness, home cleanliness, sales centre functionality;
- Perform media monitoring weekly; share stories related to Hopewell Residential interests (housing and development) on social media, in newsletters and internally;
- Update website with blog posts, spec home updates, floor plan changes, map changes, staff changes, graphics updates and more;
- Write and send quarterly newsletters to prospects and homeowners;
- Update, print and deliver qwik spec-home handouts to show homes as needed; maintain spec home inventory on website in collaboration with graphic designer;
- Manage the creation, sharing and archival of artist's renderings of all new home elevations
- Manage photo shoot of all new homes/developments within the preset budget;
- Share photos internally, on social media, with creative agency and with third-party business partners as necessary; ensure photo album is up-to-date;
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned;
- Post-secondary Diploma or Degree majoring in Marketing, and/or Communications;
- 4-7 years marketing experience;
- Hold a valid Driver’s License;
- Creativity and thoroughness with attention to detail and strong proof-reading skills;
- Experience with Basecamp considered an asset;
- Experience with media planning, budgeting, social media;
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Reliable communicator with peers/co-workers, and vendors as needed;
- Ability to learn and grow in a fast-paced, multi-tasking work environment;
- Provide quality assurance on all deliverables;
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Ad and marketing agency experience an asset;
Work may require occasional weekend and/or evenings. Some travel may be required.