Guardian (a ShawCor company) offers a complete range of tubular management services including web-based inventory systems, mobile and in-plant inspection, refurbishment and threading of drill pipe, production tubing and casing. ShawCor Ltd. is a highly successful global energy services company, leading its competitors in all market segments and financially positioned to continue its growth and success well into the future.
Guardian, A ShawCor Company, is a leading provider of a complete range of tubular
management services including web-based inventory systems, mobile and in-plant inspection,
straightening and repair of drill pipe, production tubing and casing.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, high energy, results oriented individual for the position of Marketing Coordinator in our Calgary Sales Office.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the sale team to stimulate profitable revenue growth in Canada and the United State by organizing trade shows and other events and by supplying the sales team members with the resources necessary to grow the customer base.
- Organize trade shows in Canada and the US, along with other customer and employee events, including bookings, both and materials preparation, and travel arrangements
- Organize supply of promotional items, printed materials, product samples and other sales tools to the Canadian and US sales teams and international distributors
- Provide organizational and other administrative support to Canadian and US sales teams including compiling forecast data and preparing sales reports
- Other duties as requested by the sales teams
Skills & Knowledge required:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Must be extremely organized and able to handle multiple tasks
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to quickly establish working relationships with co-workers and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must display a proactive and positive attitude
- Proficient or advanced computer skills with a strong aptitude for the Microsoft Office Suite of software products.
We offer an attractive compensation package commensurate with experience. Guardian is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we hire on the basis of merit.