Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is a significant role in executing the marketing needs of Rohit Group’s marketing department. This role will support the Marketing Manager in the development of all marketing and promotional materials and event planning and coordination for Rohit Communities and Rohit Group of Companies.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and implement all marketing and promotional material including advertising, brochures, signage, web, social media, corporate gear, etc
- Market research on competition and segmentation
- Website content management and overall maintenance.
- Set-up and maintenance of social media including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Be the main contact for all event planning and coordination for all community and company events.
- Liaise with Sales Team: communicating marketing initiatives, show homes and events, promotions, collection of sales and construction data
- Writing product descriptions, advertorials, brochure copy, press releases, award submissions.
- Set up of sales centers, including facilitating furniture delivery and set-up.
- Execution and placement of advertisements in media and research of new media.
- Create, implement and maintain signage plans for new communities and phases.
- General administrative support to the Marketing Manager, including budget creation and tracking and reporting
- Cross training and coverage of other divisions where applicable
- Creation of key partnerships (community groups, etc.)
- Assist in brand development and maintaining a consistent brand image.
- Be an ambassador of Rohit Group of Companies to current and potential stakeholders.
- Completion of a diploma or degree in Business, Marketing and/or Business Administration
- Experience in similar role, marketing or project coordination
- Proven success in a fast-paced, high volume workload environment with little to no supervision
- Experience in residential development/ construction industry is an asset.
- Ability to conceptualize, innovate, and drive marketing initiatives
- Ability to participate in developing and contribute to executing Rohit Communities’ corporate marketing strategy
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity and originality
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong and confident communicator
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Detail and results orientated.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Why Rohit Group?
At Rohit Group, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. We also have a health and wellness plan to assist employees in becoming and staying healthy. Our benefits include:
- Health and dental coverage for our employees and their families
- Health Spending Account for our employees and their families
- Group Life Insurance, Short term and Long term disability
- 100% Employer matched Group RRSP program
- Education reimbursement program
- Discounted rate at City of Edmonton recreational facilities
- Employee discount program on Rohit products
If you are a passionate person looking for a challenging opportunity and rewarding career…look no further! We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.