We have an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. The incumbent will work directly with our CEO and administrative group to ensure the firm’s continued growth and prosperity by designing and implementing appropriate marketing strategies. The successful candidate may be based in any of our locations (Calgary, Edmonton, Kelowna, Vancouver, Surrey, Whitehorse or Yellowknife).
- Research – Execution of all marketing research needed to make strategic marketing decisions at the firm, office and service level. Gathers results of research studies and recommends appropriate action to the firm’s partner group.
- Public Relations – Coordinates the firm’s PR programs, including media relations activities, firm sponsored client and prospect seminars, and public speaking engagements for partners and staff. Evaluates results and recommends future action.
- Advertising – Coordinates the firm’s advertising activities, and liaises with any outside advertising structure retained by the firm. Responsible for assessing the firm’s ongoing need for advertising and developing each campaign’s key objectives and messages, in collaboration with appropriate personnel. Coordinates all creative work and media buys.
- Communications – Coordinates the firm’s communications programs, such as client newsletters, direct mail and distribution of firm brochures. Post social media messages across various mediums on behalf of the firm’s key niche areas. Acts as a design consultant, collaborative project manager and editor on all marketing projects. Responsible for estimating, budgeting and controlling costs as they relate to marketing initiatives.
- Client Satisfaction – Plays an active role in ensuring that the firm’s standards of service excellence are clearly defined – and met. Participates in the design of marketing training programs, standards and incentives.
- Budgeting and Administration – In conjunction with the CEO, develop and oversee the firm’s marketing budget. Responsible for preparing – or soliciting – estimates of all projects before they are approved, and for cost containment and quality control through the program’s life.
- Other – Liaises with third party marketing services provider and coordinates activities affecting the firm’s growth, direction and finances as they relate to marketing.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with others and work independently
- Ability to work under multiple supervisors, prioritizing effectively
- Strong work ethic and self motivation
Education & Experience:
- Degree or diploma in Marketing/Communications or related field
- 2 -3 years of relevant marketing experience, ideally gained in a professional services environment
MacKay LLP is a Canadian partnership made up of more than 40 partners and principals, and over 220 professional and support staff. Since it opened its first office in Vancouver in 1969, the firm has grown to include offices in Vancouver, Whitehorse, Yellowknife, Edmonton, Kelowna, Surrey and Calgary.
Our primary objective is to provide a wide range of accounting, auditing, income tax planning and compliance, and consulting services to growing Canadian enterprises. We provide high quality professional services to clients in a variety of industries and sectors such as mining, oil and gas, auto dealerships, aviation, public companies, privately held businesses, not-for-profit organizations, government organizations and municipalities, and all forms of First Nation, Métis and Inuit organizations and enterprises.
Through related companies, the partnership also provides specialized management consulting services, forensic auditing, financial management, financial restructuring and insolvency services. Our success has been attributable to three essentials in our practice:
- The highest calibre of professionalism;
- A personal approach; and
- Service of consistently high quality.
Ultimately, we strive to be the first choice of professionals for growing Canadian enterprises. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of service. To learn more about our firm please visit www.mackay.ca.