Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
A career at Deloitte will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective field
- Have challenging and interesting work in a team environment
- Continue your development throughout your career to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
Deloitte's Marketplace Services group is seeking a permanent marketing coordinator to be part of our Marketing Delivery team.
This position will be based in Edmonton.
As an integral member of a high performing team, you will be responsible working collaboratively with other team members and supporting the execution of nationally driven programs and local initiatives. Over the course of your career, you may be asked to work with various internal clients, which will allow for continued personal growth and development.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the implementation of marketing and communications campaigns or campaign initiatives as identified in the local marketing plan. This may include but Is not limited to such tactics as:
o collateral and thought ware development
o event planning
o online activity
o direct mail
o speakers' programs
o internal communications
o eminence programs
- Support the events planning process and logistics including producing nametags, coordinating printing of collaterals, making reservations and sending materials on events site, managing RSVPs etc.
- Coordinate meetings, agendas and presentations
- Coordinate translation, proofreading, desktop publishing and creative design
- Maintain results from marketing initiatives
- Complete and report on return-on-investment (ROI) resulting from marketing initiatives
- Become familiar with the firmâ€™s CRM system and maintain and update marketing lists and initiatives within CRM as required
- Support the tracking and reporting of ROI on all major marketing activities/campaigns
- Collaborate with other members of Marketplace Services, including industries, account development, strategies, public relations and others, to deliver seamless service to internal clients
- Ensure effective communications with key stakeholders across the firm
- As required, support the development and management of budgets
- Champion the brand both internally and externally
- Assist with the maintenance and sharing of service, industry or firm knowledge, credentials and capabilities for the benefit of partners, staff and clients.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Two years of marketing experience preferred
- Completed undergraduate degree - strong asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Demonstrated experience in event coordination and collateral development
- Experience working with senior professionals in a fast paced environment often with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and writing skills and ability to pay attention to fine details.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Desire to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects with only minor supervision
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of the Edmonton business community a strong asset
As part of the recruitment process those selected will be required to provide employment references and complete a background check which includes a criminal check.