With a rich 52-year history, Morrison is an established, large volume homebuilder, respected for building quality homes and exceptional relationships with our homebuyers and trade suppliers. With operations in Calgary and Edmonton, we operate within a team environment and as a recipient of the industry’s top awards and accolades, we are proud to offer one of the highest standards of customer satisfaction.
Morrison Homes is seeking an organized and detail driven MARKETING COORDINATOR to join our growing marketing team in Edmonton. Reporting to the director of marketing, this individual will be responsible for coordinating all marketing activities for our expanding Edmonton division.
- Understand established brand positioning and visual style guidelines
- Act as point of contact for day-to-day sales centre coordination requirements, including fulfilling weekly print collateral needs
- Liaise with other departments, including sales team, in updating and producing POS and print collateral, including maps, handouts and model brochures using in-house equipment and printing vendors
- Coordinate signage production requirements
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with local vendors and suppliers
- Learn and adopt file management and file naming protocol
- Update website content, including copy and supporting graphics
- Assist in social media monitoring and publishing
- Ensure promotional items and materials are organized and replenished
- Follow established marketing processes and procedures in the execution of marketing tasks
- Maintain an orderly, well-organized division of our marketing department
- General marketing tasks and administration as required
- Diploma or degree in a related field with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have proven marketing coordination experience in the homebuilding industry
- Must be well-organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Adobe CS5 (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) with willingness to learn
- Established relationships with local print and signage suppliers and vendors an asset
- Demonstrate diversity by working both independently, and within a dynamic team environment
- Self-motivated and driven individual with a desire to grow within an expanding organization
- Excellent problem solving skills
Compensation and Benefits
Morrison Homes offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. As an expanding business, we offer opportunities for advancement and future career growth.
If you are the person we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by April 5h, 2013.
Attention: Human Resources