Marketing Coordinator contract
Norseman is committed to being the supplier of choice for the most diverse range of industrial fabric, foam and shelter solutions for protecting people, equipment, products and the environment in North America.
Are you looking to take your creativity and marketing experience to new levels? Are you ready for a challenge in an industry with varied business lines and unique customized products?
If so, then Norseman Inc. has the position for you!
With operations in Edmonton, Calgary, Langley, Saskatoon, and Ontario, Norseman Inc. is a diversified manufacturer and distributor of products for the Construction, Bulk Shipping, Oil & Gas, Agricultural and Industrial sectors.
To support our ongoing growth, we have an immediate need for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Edmonton Alberta team. This is a 1-year contract position, with an expected start date of November 1, 2011 (Flexible).
- Lead the creative execution of marketing programs to support existing and new business opportunities
- Work with outside agencies where required to facilitate the execution of specific creative elements
- Develop content for marketing and communication materials by working across the organization to identify objectives, gather relevant facts and synthesize into powerful messages
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to build and execute marketing and customer contact strategies
- Leverage creative skills to execute marketing materials, presentations, etc. in support of marketing plans
- Conduct customer research as required to understand customer needs; develop strategies to leverage opportunities or mitigate risks
- Work collaboratively within Norseman Inc to execute business and marketing plans and product launches
- Achieve key performance indicators as established by management
- Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Marketing
- 2-5 years of marketing experience
- Basic graphic design skills and an eye for aesthetics in presentation materials
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Superb writing, content development, and editing skills