Get Pumped About Your Career!
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the development and maintenance of the company’s website, branding, and marketing strategy.
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Provide quality customer service to our external and internal customers.
- Create, develop and improve written/visual content on the website.
- Develop insightful recommendations to improve design, relevant content, and keyword optimization.
- Create corporate advertisements, safety posters, and other branded material
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to achieve outlines, goals, and objectives.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly marketing budget reports.
- Plan and publish monthly company newsletter.
- Respond to and manage sponsorship requests.
- Coordinate, assist, and execute special events and tradeshows.
- Monitor and distribute company decals.
- Coordinate, price, and distribute company apparel and promotional materials internally and externally.
- Promote and participate in the Peer Recognition and quality program throughout the company.
- Be committed to the process of continuous improvement.
- Lead by example with integrity.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Corel, and/or other design programs.
- The ability to work independently, think creatively, problem solve, and take initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy working with people and the ability to quickly build rapport.
- A commitment to teamwork, leadership and integrity.
Education & Experience:
- Post secondary education in Business, Marketing, Design or Digital Media
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required