Marketing Coordinator will be a results oriented self-starter who is detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects at once and possess excellent time management skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment. A quick and creative thinker, we are looking for a candidate with project management skills and promotion related experience with an eagerness to learn and be challenged.
- Assist team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities.
- Plan and execute multi-channel media placement, including social media posting and monitoring.
- Support the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content.
- Liaise with various print and promotional merchandisers.
- Organize and manage collateral and promotional materials and fulfillment to sales and customers.
- Maintain a strong brand presence in our Design Gallery locations.
- Plan and organize trades shows and company events.
- Other suitable duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing and experience in a similar role.
- Strong organization skills and exemplary attention to detail
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong verbal, written communication and communication skills.
- Creative thinking and strong problem solving skills.
- Experience in Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin).
- Valid Canadian driver’s license with good driving record.
- Knowledge of residential construction and/or interior design and merchandising is a definite asset.
- Opportunities for continuous learning
- An exciting and advanced sales career