We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites more than 14,000 employees working in over 230 locations. Our work—professional consulting in planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Interested in a Marketing Career Built on Passion & Driven by Excellence?
At Stantec, we design with community in mind. If you’re looking for a career where you know that you can make a difference in the communities we serve, we may have an exciting opportunity for you. Our regional marketing & communications team in Edmonton is looking for a talented and experienced Marketing Coordinator who shares their passion, dedication, and drive to achieve excellence together.
Wondering what you will do as marketing coordinator at Stantec?
In this role, you’ll work closely with your regional marketing team members to provide marketing and proposal support for our region. You’ll be:
- Responsible for working with leadership to develop winning proposals that differentiate us from our competition.
- Actively involved in the project pursuit process, leading and supporting strategy and kick off meetings, incorporating win themes and storyboarding, creating content and editing, and developing presentations for client interviews.
- Supporting and coordinating marketing and business development activities such as business development planning, opportunity tracking, Stantec’s marketing systems maintenance and utilization, and promotional activities.
- Composing communications for internal and external audiences.
- Selling and cross-promoting Stantec’s services.
- Responsible for ensuring understanding and adherence with Stantec's marketing and communications policies, procedures, practices, and protocols, while supporting the tactical marketing and business development objectives of the region.
What will being a member of Stantec’s regional marketing & communications provide you?
- A career that makes an impact in the communities we serve.
- An opportunity to learn about many interesting projects happening in and around our city.
- To be part of a creative and reputable company that has a friendly and respectful work environment.
- Opportunities to train and develop yourself personally and professionally.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
What makes you perfect for this job?
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, journalism, or business with 3–5 years’ experience in a related area
- Experience preparing and executing effective responses to request for proposals and request for qualifications is an asset
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management, supervisors, peers, and clients
- Ability to work effectively within a group as well as independently working knowledge in the use of desktop publishing software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based tools and Microsoft Office applications
Having team spirit, a flair for details, an uncanny knack for multi-tasking, exceptional prioritization skills, and organizational mojo will be an asset in our busy, dynamic, and professional business environment. If you’re a gifted communicator, a star at managing multiple projects and deadlines, and superb at managing a varying workload, we should talk.
We offer all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment and your efforts will be recognized through a competitive compensation program.
Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.