SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure, and in the provision of operations and maintenance services. SNC-Lavalin has offices across Canada and in over 35 other countries around the world, and is currently working in some 100 countries. In business since 1911, the Company celebrates its 100th anniversary in 2011.
The SNC-Lavalin Edmonton office is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator. The strategic goals of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the production of proposals;
- Maintain an updated database of prospects;
- Maintain the database of project fact sheets;
- Assist with client presentations;
- Coordinate activities identified in the promotional plan;
- Development and maintenance of qualification documents;
- Provide/coordinate administrative support to Business Development personnel.
Qualifications of the successful candidate will include:
- Detail oriented with first-class organizational skills;
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to take initiative and work independently;
- A self-starter and a lateral thinker who demonstrates flexibility and accountability.
This position has excellent growth potential. It is a staff employee position located in Edmonton and reports to the Director, Business Development.
If you are a qualified candidate who's interested in applying your skills and experience in our dynamic work environment, please submit your resume along with a cover letter.