Western Financial Group is Moving Forward...
Are You Coming?
We want to know if you’re interested in joining a growing team that is focused on marketing and communications within Bank West. This fast paced, exciting opportunity will enable you to be part of a group of hard working, enthusiastic individuals, to develop your skills, and to contribute to the exciting future of Western Financial Group.
The Marketing team provides focused support to Bank West business development and sales teams, with the goal of contributing to corporate branding, product marketing, and ultimately revenue growth in the bank.
If you’re up to the challenge and are interested in a fun and exciting atmosphere, it’s time to consider joining us!
Western wants you to consider the opportunity of Marketing Coordinator based in Calgary, Alberta:
- Highly motivated and driven
- A customer service-oriented individual
- Interested in developing through a broad range of marketing experiences
- Familiar with, or interested in learning more about the banking and finance industry
Send us your application!
What will you do as a Marketing Coordinator?
- Assist and participate in the development and coordination of marketing materials, marketing campaigns and promotions by gathering of competitive information
- Be involved with exciting new product launches
- Manage the logistics surrounding delivery and distribution of marketing materials to Western Financial Group Branches, brokers, and AgriCard partners
- Support the team Marketing Team and internal clients to achieve their highest performance potential
- Contribute to a positive work environment and corporate culture
- Inspire others while following Western’s Guiding Principles
What being a member of the Western team provides you?
- Extensive opportunities to grow and develop yourself professionally and personally
- 100% company sponsored extended health and dental benefits
- Minimum three week vacation to start
- Opportunity to work as part of the team in an established, reputable company and within a friendly and respectful work environment
- Company matched investment and savings programs
- A progressive career with numerous paths at Western
- Competitive compensation package (salary and performance-based incentives)
What skills, qualifications, and experience do you need to be a successful Marketing Coordinator at Western?
- At least 1 year of combined administration and marketing experience
- Interest or experience with the financial services sector and marketing in particular, though comparable experience in other industries will be considered
- Willingness to take direction and a “roll up the sleeves” approach to getting things done
- Strong sense of independence and the ability to be self motivated
- A positive attitude!
- Ability to develop strong relationships that generate business growth
- Desire to establish, maintain and strengthen relationships with existing clients, new clients, industry related associations, and the community
- Knowledge of the marketplace and community to maximize revenue
Do you exemplify Western’s Guiding Principles?
- Truthfulness - It is the foundation of our business. We believe that frank, accurate and honest communication is always in everyone's best interest.
- Fairness - We are advocates for our customers and shareholders and the trusted representatives for our suppliers. Our credibility rests on our determination to see that everyone gets what they deserve.
- Value - We believe that nobody owes us a living. Our skills and knowledge must generate meaningful, positive results for all concerned. We will strive to be the best we can be.
- Loyalty - We place our faith in long-term relationships, through thick and thin. We support our communities.