Marketing Coordinator full-time
The Marketing Coordinator role supports all marketing communications efforts, interacting with team members and outside vendors to accomplish goals in a timely manner while maintaining attention to detail. S/he develops and implements innovative and effective advertisements and marketing programs/opportunities to support Rocky Mountain Dealerships business.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Create and track the effectiveness of print and online advertisements
- Provide event planning management and support as needed for conferences, trade shows and client events.
- Coordinate and manage budget and logistics of events.
- Liaison with agencies, original equipment manufacturers, printers and other vendors.
- Interface with Sales to support materials needed
- Creates and distributes appropriate advertising communications to branch locations & stakeholders
- Develop and/or coordinate the development and production of marketing communication materials (collateral material development, public relations, advertising, retail promotions, sponsorship, messaging), including design, proofing, shipping, and liaising with graphic designers
- Work with GM, Marketing to ensure that the company Marketing Plan is being executed in a timely and efficient manner according to schedule
- Maintain inventory of all internal and external communications, media, and sales presentation materials, and distribute as necessary
- Develop and maintain a library of industry research, proposals, competitive intelligence, case studies, and customer success stories
- Create and maintain contact database and resource files for all vendors/suppliers; media relations contacts; customers for testimonials or media participation; and key influencers.
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
The ideal candidate must have experience working in a team environment, understanding project requirements, exceptional customer-service, attention to detail, oral and written communication skills organization and time management skills are a must.
- Post-secondary Degree / Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business or related work experience in marketing.
- Strong design and layout skills using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working with online media / creation of online media a definite asset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills (prioritizing, time management, follow up, etc.);
- Superb team player able to deal with the pressure of multiple deadlines
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Desire to progress their career in a leadership path; there is career advancement available for the right candidate
We offer a competitive salary, benefits including health and dental coverage, personal days, and an employee stock option plan that allows employees to contribute to an RRSP or Non-RRSP account that will be invested in RMDI stock.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified. We regret that we cannot accept phone calls regarding the status of an application.