PURPOSE OF JOB:
As the Marketing Coordinator you are responsible for all aspects of Infosat’s marketing program including corporate branding, web, print, and new media initiatives used for the communication of Infosat’s current marketing goals. The position is also the focal point for all marketing inquiries and responses and for developing new marketing campaigns and brochures and all marketing products and services for the company.
- Interface with Account Executives to enhance their ability to clearly present Infosat’s brand and corporate values while selling products and services to Clients
- Answer incoming phone calls/inquiries regarding all marketing needs
- Develop further knowledge of satellite technology in order to provide clients with a better understanding resulting in increased sales/rentals
- Attend and coordinate trade shows as needed
- Maintain corporate website and internal web portals
- Develop marketing materials and marketing plans and selling programs
- Manage marketing expenses and budget activities accordingly
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Experience and track record are usually considered more important than formal qualifications however candidates with a degree or diploma in marketing and/or communications from a recognized institution will be given higher consideration.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, strong customer service skills and the ability to build relationships with clients, and business partners and vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot, solve problems and find solutions.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and enjoy working in an open, team oriented environment.
- Basic project and timeline management skills
- Solid computer skills are essential, including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Pro and the ability to learn, understand and use new unfamiliar software products Infosat uses in-house. (Ex. Marqui, Great Plains, Salesforce.com and new web portals) A solid understanding of graphic file types and compatibility.
- Takes initiative to enhance team productivity through information sharing, technical strengths and creative thinking
Work hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, your duties may involve some activity outside of core hours in order to meet specific deadlines, or travel, as an example. You'll be office-based, but also spend some of your time coordinating and attending conferences and trade shows.