About Colliers International
Colliers International delivers real estate services globally through 15,000 specialized professionals in more than 480 offices in 61 countries.
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. As seen through our values Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we are committed to accelerating the success of our people and our clients. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and developing a great culture for all our employees.
We create positive, memorable experiences by exceeding expectations both in business outcomes and in personal interactions. Integrity, ethics and empathy guide every interaction and define our service approach with clients and colleagues.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our downtown Calgary office. This role is integral to the delivery of service excellence to clients through the implementation of key marketing initiatives for the Valuation and Advisory Services department on a national scale. The successful candidate will be responsible for enhancing the identity of the Valuation and Advisory Services group internally and externally to assist the department in meeting their aggressive business growth objectives.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare and execute the overall marketing program for the Valuation and Advisory Services group across Canada.
- Create and maintain the calendar of marketing events.
- Prepare general marketing collateral, such as service line brochures, for the department.
- Develop and maintain web content for the department using the Colliers web content management system.
- Develop and maintain client information to support direct marketing and sales initiatives.
- Coordinate research initiatives from concept to execution.
- Assist with preparing new business proposals, presentations and other sales support collateral.
- Manage the department’s internal communications and cross department marketing initiatives.
- Keep abreast of public relations and publicity opportunities for Valuation professionals including speaking and media opportunities.
- Assist in coordinating various internal forums, workshops and presentations as well as support the sales staff in providing meeting updates and provide general awareness updates for all team members.
- Drive brand consistency and guardianship across the department in all locations and participate in the national marketing team.
- Other duties as required.
- Degree and/or certificate in marketing, communications, or other related field required.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of corporate marketing experience required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Basic knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite of products including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, in a PC environment an asset.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.