DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
Most professional services firms will tell you what they are, but at MNP, we’re most proud of what we’re not. MNP is not a firm with limits. Entrepreneurial in nature, your insight and ideas, the kind that have helped us to become one of the fastest growing firms in Canada, are welcomed, listened to and acted on. We reward results and support the direction you want to take your career. MNP is not a firm with empty promises. Our definition of balanced lifestyle means fostering an environment that lets you thrive at work and make the most of your life outside the office.
Ultimately, it’s what we’re ‘not’ that we’re most proud of and we’re certain you’ll value this most as part of our team.
Join the momentum at MNP, as we are currently seeking a Coordinator to join our growing National Marketing team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Positioning the firm for success, our Marketing team supports the growth, business-generating efforts and goals of MNP. We develop and deliver creative and strategic programs that translate the firm’s objectives into market-appropriate media, messages and methodologies. We build and protect our brand in new and existing markets, as well as create and sustain market advantage in all service line, industry and specialty groups.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Provide marketing administrative support to the marketing managers and marketing team in the development and implementation of national marketing campaigns
- Support the tracking of marketing plans and local advertising campaigns
- Assist in researching and booking traditional and online media in support of plans
- Review, process and track invoices to annual budgets
- Ensure all projects are on budget and invoices are coded correctly to proper business units and cost centers
- Offer support for special projects, event planning and administrative support on an as-needed basis
- Engage with and build relationships amongst national marketing, creative and regional marketing teams to understand their roles and the services they provide
- Assist with the development and execution of MNP content marketing, including the coordination of blogs, collateral and social media posts and campaigns
- Possess a degree in marketing, communications or business
- Minimum two (2) to four (4) years of marketing experience
- Social Media marketing experience is an asset
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
MNP encourages a balanced lifestyle and offers benefits that suit the way our team members work and play! In addition to a competitive salary, our total rewards package includes paid personal days, wellness program initiatives, health and dental benefits, a group pension plan with matching contribution, firm sponsored social events and professional development assistance.
MNP proudly serves and responds to the needs of our clients in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Through partner-led engagements, we provide a collaborative, cost-effective approach to doing business, with innovative strategies to help organizations succeed across the country and around the world.