NORR Architects Engineers Planners, part of The Ingenium Group of Companies, is a dedicated team of consulting professionals providing integrated architecture, interior design, landscape and urban planning services in Western Canada. Here at NORR, we offer exciting opportunities, rewarding careers, and room for growth.
NORR is seeking a marketing and communications professional to join our Western Canadian business development team in Calgary. In this role, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the development of compelling content to respond to competitive expressions of interest, proposal submissions and other business development materials.
Additional responsibilities include maintaining marketing collateral libraries, managing client contact lists, searching and reviewing tender opportunity postings, liaising with internal and external marketing contacts, and providing general support to the marketing department.
We’re Looking For:
Our ideal candidate will possess strong communication and organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced results-oriented environment. Qualifications must include:
- Relevant post-secondary education with 3 + years of experience in a professional business development setting;
- Experienced technical or business development writer and strong communicator
- Ability to work independently to prioritize and effectively meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to consistently deliver accurate, high-quality, professional work.
- Positive team player who is willing to contribute in other departments when required
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat;
- Proficiency in Quark Xpress or InDesign graphic design software is required.
NORR embraces diversity and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.