Marketing Coordinator full-time
Standard Land is a full-service, full-cycle land services company working across multiple industries and jurisdictions to facilitate land acquisition, administration, consultation and related services for our clients. Our team of professionals work with confidence and consistency to ensure the needs of land owners and our clients are being met beyond the life of a single transaction. Our employees are people like you who are known for their ingenuity, honesty, and dedication.
At Standard Land, we are committed to Four Cornerstone principles that drive the way we do business:
We value the organization we have built, our clients, and our service commitment. Above all, we value our employees. It is truly our people who make the difference. We offer competitive salary and benefits, a professional environment, interesting work and challenging opportunities for growth and development.
A professional environment with fantastic opportunities for growth and development, challenging work, a fast-pace, and with an organizational commitment to employees and clients alike.
We are seeking a highly skilled, business-minded, and client-focused Marketing Professional to support our Four Cornerstones Commitment in our Calgary office:
As a key member of our Business Development team, the primary function of this role is to collaborate with key leaders in the organization to develop and execute a marketing strategy and budget in support of Standard Land's corporate strategy. In addition, this position will: evaluate regional and divisional marketing needs; research, analyze and develop the most appropriate initiatives for each market; execute crucial programs within tight deadlines and budgets while maintaining alignment with the corporate business strategy; gather and disseminate information to the appropriate audience, delivering key messages through conferencing, podcasts, social media, and print media; conduct market research, business planning, technical writing, event planning and website management as required; manage all marketing and promotional materials; and support activities designed to build upon existing relations and penetrate new business relations.
- Strong experience with 7-10 years of demonstrated success and progression in all aspects of marketing related activities
- University degree in marketing; suitable combinations of education and experience will be considered
- Proven ability to develop and execute a marketing strategy with specific accountability for budget and resource management
- Experience in carrying-out general marketing projects within brand requirements
- Collaborative leader, able to make sound decisions autonomously through alignment with strategic business and market goals
- Ability to work as a member of a small team in a fast-paced environment, doing what it takes to complete projects on time and on budget
- Knowledge of industry and industry trends
- Exceptional client focus with proven ability to foster relationships at all levels in an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to persuade and influence in a positive manner
- Adaptable, accountable, disciplined, self-motivated and dedicated with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills with at least intermediate level proficiency in MS Office 2007