DC Payments, a global leader in payment processing services, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join its corporate team. Reporting to the Global Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with a variety of marketing activities and initiatives to support our global partners. You will be part of a team supporting the marketing needs of DC Payments both Canada-wide and globally in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and Mexico.
Overview of Position:
As a creative individual with a strong interest in digital and traditional marketing processes, you are willing to learn, adapt and take on new responsibilities as they evolve. Your strong writing and editing skills will be utilized in the development of corporate materials while your ability to design will complement the DC Payments brand.
Travel will be minimal.
- Aid with the development and execution of global marketing objectives
- Understand brand positioning and visual style guidelines
- Assist with graphic design and desktop publishing for digital and print as required
- Design screen sets for ATM (Automated Teller Machines)
- Assist in the development of marketing and sales materials including advertising, corporate brochures, PowerPoint presentations and promotional sell sheets
- Manage promotional item inventory
- Book and organize trade shows and fulfil trade show requirements
- General marketing, administration and communications tasks as required
- Assist in social media monitoring and publishing
- Diploma or degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Professional and Illustrator)
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
DirectCash Payments Inc. (DC Payments) operates in Canada the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico and is the leading provider of ATMs, debit terminals, prepaid phone cards and prepaid cash cards in Canada. With over 16 years of operational and industry experience, DC Payments has built a substantial technology and security infrastructure that enables us to offer convenient and secure transaction processing. With over 8,000 ATMs in Canada and more than 20,000 worldwide, DC Payments has grown to become the second largest ATM operator in the world.
Become part of a team of top professionals poised for significant growth and receive a competitive compensation package including benefits and a company matched RRSP plan, as well as an employee assistance program.
DC Payments is an equal opportunity employer.