- Great opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to take the next step in their career
- Join a dynamic, fast-paced and supportive team environment
- Enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
About the Organization
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremostis well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator to join our facility in Calgary, Alberta.
In this dynamic role, you will be primarily responsible for the preparation of marketing proposals and support materials. You will also provide market research, strategy and creative assistance, as required.
Working closely with key staff across the business and with our customers, you will develop current and relevant product positioning materials that effectively present our products and services to our customers and target markets.
Reporting to the Vice President of Energy Equipment, you will also be responsible for:
- Direct planning of annual advertising, tradeshows, promotional goods, and all other marketing campaigns;
- Manage corporate branding and identity and provide final approval on all branding and identity related decisions;
- Provide guidance to establish all content for internal and external communications; provides final approval on same
- Project manage all marketing-related third party vendor initiatives such as promotional goods planning/purchasing, website development/design, externally-facing web application development/design and tradeshow exhibit design;
- Define the markets we serve and monitor evolving market conditions;
- Help establish a robust set of market analytics;
- Create, re-develop and refresh our product marketing material;
- Re-energize and improve our web presence;
- Help establish a Social Media strategy;
- Collaborate with other department managers and senior management committee as part of strategic planning initiatives; and
- Pitch in wherever needed to help drive improved business performance.
To qualify for this role, you will have a Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Marketing, as well as 3-5 years of direct work experience in an active marketing role within a Western Canadian industrial market. Experience with Adobe Design applications, basic graphic design skills and an eye for aesthetics is an asset.
With excellent understanding of effective brand building and brand management, you will have superb writing, content development and editing skills, as well as proven ability to prepare marketing proposals with a blend of focused research, strategy and creativity.
Self motivated, energetic and results-oriented, you will be able to create and review technical documentation, including project plans, test procedures and design documents. Capable of multi-tasking under minimal supervision, you will use your project management, prioritization and time management skills to successfully work to deadlines.
A strong work ethic, positive team attitude and a dynamic and engaging personality is essential for success in this role, as well you need to be capable of interacting with a wide cross-section of our business and our customer's businesses. You will also be a flexible and adaptable team player and possess a well-defined sense of diplomacy and solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
Finally, you will be computer literate and proficient at using MS Office.